The well-being of a family depends on strong and loving adults. It is our job to produce the next generation of emotionally healthy, responsible, and educated members of society.
SFP skills-training proved to be effective in reducing multiple risk factors for later alcohol and drug use, mental health problems, and delinquency.
Past participants reported:
- Improved family management
- Increased family bonding
- Increased positive parenting skills
- Increased positive communication
- Decreased family conflict
- Decreased depression/aggression